• 6½ digits at 100 S/s, 5½ digits at 3 kS/s
• ±6 ppm VDC accuracy
• 10 to 23-bit flexible resolution
• Precision capacitance and inductance measurement capability
Specification & Introduction
Warranted specifications describe the performance of a model under stated operating
conditions and are covered by the model warranty.
Characteristics describe values that are relevant to the use of the model under stated operating
conditions but are not covered by the model warranty.
• Typical specifications describe the expected performance met by a majority of the
• Nominal specifications describe parameters and attributes that may be useful in operation.
Specifications are Warranted unless otherwise noted.
Specifications are valid under the following conditions unless otherwise noted.
• Calibration interval of 2 years
• 1 hour of warm-up time
DC System Speeds
• Range or function change
• Auto Range time, DC V
• Auto Range time, DC I
• Auto Range time, resistance
• Trigger latency
• Maximum trigger rate