• 6½ digits at 100 S/s, 5½ digits at 3 kS/s
• 10 to 23-bit flexible resolution
• Voltage measurements up to 300 VDC (300 Vrms)
• Current measurements up to 1 A
• Resistance measurements up to 100 MΩ
• Basic capacitance and inductance measurement capability
Specification & Introduction
Warranted specifications describe the performance of a model under stated operating
conditions and are covered by the model warranty.
Characteristics describe values that are relevant to the use of the model under stated operating
conditions but are not covered by the model warranty.
• Typical specifications describe the performance met by a majority of models.
• Nominal specifications describe an attribute that is based on design, conformance testing,
or supplemental testing.
Specifications are Warranted unless otherwise noted.
Textcal is the device temperature at last external calibration.
Tselfcal is the device temperature at last self-calibration.
Specifications are valid under the following conditions unless otherwise noted. Refer to each
section for additional conditions that apply.
• Self-calibration performed within the last 24 hours
• Calibration interval of 2 years
• 60 minutes warm-up time
• ADC Linearity
0.5 ppm of reading + 1 ppm of range
• Effective Common-Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR) (1 kΩ resistance in LO lead)
>140 dB (DC), 100 ms aperture;
>170 dB (>46 Hz) with high-order DC noise
rejection, 100 ms aperture, typical
• Overrange 105% of range except
• DC voltage input bias current
<30 pA at 23 °C, typical